Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday 13 January 2011


Breakfast:  Broccoli cheddar omelette (I was unintentionally Lori's copy-cat!), usual toast, 3 mugs of the usual coffee.

Pre-workout: 1/2 lo-bar.  Not shown:  packet of low-sugar electrolyte sports drink mix I consumed during the workout.

Workout:  I did the "F'ab Ride" spin class at the gym.  It's the same spin class instructor that I had before, but this class is 45 minutes of spinning and 15 minutes of ab exercises.  I liked the new format pretty well, although I was a bit weak on the planks.  Oh well, if I go often enough, I'll get better at them.  I forgot how great the endorphins are after this class! :-D

But yes, the down side is that it does make me hungrier later in the day.  The calorie counting app I use lets me input exercise, so I use that and estimate on the lower side when it prompts for intensity.    


Lunch:  6 oz. "spaghetti joes", mixed green salad with plain rice wine vinegar.


And 1/8 cup of dry-roasted wasabi edamame.


Snack:  1 apple + 1 cheese stick.  Not shown: 4 mini dill pickles.


Dinner: 3.5 oz baked potato with 1 Tbsp butter and lemon pepper, 3 pork ribs (packaged), 1.5 cups Brussels sprouts with 1 tsp olive oil and lemon pepper + garlic powder.  

Calories:  2171 food - est. 377 exercise = 1794 net calories
Macronutrient breakdown:  48% fat, 26% carb (25 grams fiber), 25% protein

(Oh, and your comment about yesterday, Lori, about not seeing any nuts?  There WERE some hidden nuts - those kale crunchies have cashews as an ingredient!  Not to mention the almond milk in my coffee.  As Debby said once, "Pubsgal, even when you're not eating nuts, you're eating nuts!" ;-D ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment