Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tuesday 14 December, 2010



Breakfast:  Mexican cheese blend and spinach omelette, usual toast, usual coffee x2.  Plus I stopped at the coffee place in town and bought the gift coffee, so I got to enjoy a free cup.  Half "Autumn Spice" and half of something plain and dark, with half-and-half.  Yum!



Lunch:  2 oz. beef, 1/2 can of Progresso Chicken Barley soup with 1 cup of frozen, chopped spinach (made it a nice casserole consistency), and an apple.



Plus the 1/4 cup of pecans.



Snack:   This was 4 baby dills and 14 almonds.


Dinner:  Hungry, hungry Pubsgal wolfed down the BLT made by Mr. H&H without pausing to take a photo. So you get the sketch instead.

Not shown:  I also had 4 grams of toffee (so much for NSA day #2!), 1 baby carrot, 3 handfuls of peanuts.  (I know, where did that last bit come from?  I blame the toffee nugget.)

Workout:  Being the end of my "reporting" week, I wanted to get in a 2nd strength workout, but I also wanted to warm up properly.  So I hopped on the stationary bike for 45 minutes and watched the first part of "The Black Stallion" on Netflix.  *sigh*...still a beautiful movie!  And then I did the "Tinsel Vixens Mini-circuit," which you can read more about on Opposite Life.  It was good, but I think it will be more effective when I don't have to stop and look up so many of the exercises! :-)  It took about a half hour to do with the stopping and starting, but I think actual activity time was more like 20 minutes.  Unfortunately, this was all after the kids fell asleep, so I didn't get started until about 10:15 or so, which meant bedtime at 11:30.  Oh well, we'll try for earlier tomorrow night!

Nutri-stats!
Calories:  1996 total - 311 exercise = 1684 net calories (Under revised budget of 2040)
Fat: 130.2 grams (32 g saturated) - 57%
Carbs: 118.8 grams (29.7 g fiber, 40.3 g sugar) - 23%
Protein: 103.5 grams - 20%

No comments:

Post a Comment