Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tuesday 30 November 2010


Breakfast:  Spinach + cheddar omelette, usual toast, 2 mugs of the usual coffee


Lunch: 1/2 package of Kale Crunchies!


Well, imagine this was a lovely green salad with spinach, celery, tomato, cucumber, avocado, feta cheese, and Tuscan dressing.  As you can see, I couldn't wait to dig in!


Afternoon snack: apple + chia.  (The apples are small, but I think the camera angle is distorting things a bit, Debby.)

Dinner:  Well, this is weird. I tried a couple of times to send the photos from Tuesday evening, but it didn't work.  Thing 2 got some cute ones.  I had the following:

  • 4.5 oz. of rib meat (pre-packaged ribs with sauce, picked off the bone)
  • Half of a small sweet potato (about 2.5 oz.) with 1 Tbsp of butter
  • 1 cup (approx.) of steamed broccoli with 1 tsp of olive oil + garlic powder + lemon pepper
  • 1 jell-o pudding cup (sugar free)
This was really satisfying.  And whoa, no nuts!  2nd day of "no sugar added," too.

Nutritional data:
2089 calories (My budget was 1811.  Honestly, Lori, how on earth do you manage just 1500 calories?!?)
129.9 grams fat (41.7 grams saturated)
160.7 grams carb (43.4 grams fiber, 48.7 grams sugar)
90.4 grams protein

After everyone else fell asleep, I hopped on the stationary bike and did 2 30-minute programmed rides and 40 minutes on my own.  Yep, I got sucked into a movie.  I did 20 mile in 1 hour and 40 minutes.  (Which, unlike spin class, I think is probably pretty realistic - mph and perceived effort seem to equate better with my actual bike.)  Do I get a cupcake, Lori?  What, I have to ride 40 miles?!?  Darn...

1 comment:

  1. I manage the 1500 by telling myself it is only for a week. I also am only 5'2", so I really need less food, which stinks. I will be seriously glad when this week is over.

    Cupcake threshold is 30 miles.

    ReplyDelete