Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tuesday 26 October 2010


Breakfast: Sausage gravy, toast with butter/canola spread and sugar-free jam, couple of cups of coffee with almond milk and half-and-half.


Mid-morning: 2 Tbsp chia seeds, coffee, half-and-half.


Lunch:  Carrots, meatloaf (1.5 "muffins"), and 4 peanuts (ate in the breakroom while lunch was heating).


And a handful of dry-roasted wasabi edamame.


Afternoon snack:  grapes, strawberries, and 2% Greek-style yogurt.

Not shown: 4 baby dill pickles.



Had a square of chocolate, too.



Dinner:  Steak with sauce, carrots & celery & dip, Brussels sprouts with olive oil, garlic, and lemon pepper.  I forgot how much I love lemon pepper!  Try it (and a sprinkle of thyme) in your tuna salad sometime.



Dessert:  Cashews and peanuts.  Hmmm...something not quite right here.



Ah, that's better.

2 comments:

  1. I love lemon pepper on my tuna!

    Funny, that cashew chocolate snack was something John was eating last night (which I stole some of).

    What kind of chocolate is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn it! You made me hungry for brussel sprouts! And none in the house. Fortunately (or not) I do have a few nuts and a few chocolate chips around!

    ReplyDelete