Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wednesday 13 October 2010


Breakfast:  The usual.  

Lori's question of the day yesterday, "Do you decorate for Halloween?" gave me the idea to feature a Halloween decoration in my breakfast photos.  I need to do a video post about the witch candle.  It's one of our oldest Halloween decorations.  We won it in a raffle at the Yellow Brick Road Store and Museum in Indiana, and when you see what it does, you'll see why we treasure it.


At work:  Chia seeds in my coffee & half-and-half.  Yum!



Pre-Lunchtime limerick:

There once was a blogger named Pubsgal
Who munched almonds, macs, pecans, et al.
Her blog buds said, "Girl!"
"What, you think you're a squirrel?"
"Well, I find nuts quite good for my morale."



I went for a 2 mile walk at lunch and talked with my best amiga, Abbie, on the phone.  Talk about food for the soul!


Lunch:  Fajita chicken & peppers, guacamole, and a vegan taquito.  It was tasty!



I also had kale chips.  This x2.



Late afternoon:  I ate a square of orange dark chocolate.


Dinner: 5 oz cod, green beans with margarine and thai spice mix, many peanuts, and a beer.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo - a beer! I am embarrassed to say the we have a pumpkin ale in the fridge that has been there for a year now. Probably should pop that sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete