Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tuesday 3 August 2010


Breakfast: Kind bar at the Dashboard Diner.


Snack: Chia in my coffee. (I had 2 Tbsp chia and 2 cups of coffee with half-and-half.)


Lunch: Chicken ala Jacques on a bed of spinach, with gravy.


Rose garden during my lunchtime walk. Aren't these pretty? Not much scent, but they sure look nice!


Here's the bench where I ate yesterday.


Afternoon snack: 2% plain Greek yogurt (TJs), blueberries (2 handfuls), and about 2 Tbsp wheat germ.


Dinner: Taco! 1 low carb, high fiber tortilla with about 3/4 cup spinach and a handful of diced tomatoes, with shredded cheese (guessing about 1.5 oz) and a little thing of cheese on the side. Estimating 3-4 oz. of taco meat under all that. The diced orange was kind of bitter, so I put some splenda and cinnamon on it.


Dessert: I still felt hungry, so I decided to make almond milk hot chocolate. 12 oz almond milk with 1 Tbsp Caramel sugar-free Torani syrup, a packet of splenda, 2 heaping tablespoons of Green & Blacks unsweetened cocoa powder, and a splash of half-and-half. Yum!

1 comment:

  1. KIND BARS! My new downfall. Thanks to you. My problem with them is that they are SO delicious but they do not fill me for a whole meal. But they have a meal's worth of calories. I find this problematic. But I cannnnnnnnot stay away from them.

    ReplyDelete