Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wednesday 1 September 2010


Breakfast:  2 cheesy eggs with 1 slice flax toast with butter/canola spread and sugar-free jam.  Mug of coffee with half-and-half and almond milk.


At work:  Full caff coffee with half-and-half and 2 Tbsp chia powder.


Pre-workout:  I knew Luciana would have some insane torture for us, so I had an apple (work is providing fresh fruit in the break room now - woo hoo!) and a handful of walnuts.  


Post-workout lunch:  2 cheese sticks, a cutie mandarin orange, and salad with "desperation dressing."  "Desperation dressing" was yellow mustard, olive oil (both from the breakroom) and all-purpose seasoning I have at my desk; add ingredients to salad and then shake it around a bunch.  (It was either mustard or chipotle tabasco sauce, and I thought the mustard would go better with the cheese.)


Late afternoon snack:  Mint Attune bar.  Tasty!  I wasn't expecting the little crispy things in it, but it was good.


Dinner:  5 oz. steak (not counting the bone) with A1 sauce and broccoli with olive oil, salt, garlic, and garam marsala.


I also felt like this little tomato from our garden.  It was tasty!  I can't believe I'm getting some decent tomatoes this year!

1 comment:

  1. Apple plus walnuts = deliciousness!

    I have gotten several tomatoes off of my own bush this year--the first time in my life! And so far, they are the tastiest tomatoes I have had.

    ReplyDelete